front page IIA Adv Dip IIA Advanced Diploma Internal Auditing and Management (part-time)
Birmingham City University
United Kingdom, Birmingham
If you are not a citizen of United States, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
The Advanced Diploma in Internal Auditing and Management is designed for experienced and senior level auditors, and for qualified accountants who want a specific qualification in internal auditing.
Undertaking your training at Birmingham City University provides you with a number of distinct advantages
- Automatic exemptions from the Institute's examinations are available based on success on the University's programme,
- The modular timetable allows you to complete studies at time to suit your life style and the time available in terms of employer support,
- You gain a highly regarded academic qualification whilst studying for your professional examinations,
- Our examinations process is scheduled to co-incide with the IIA timetable offering the quickest route to qualification, and
- Our programme is delivered by practice based lecturing staff and visiting lecturers therefore delivering a highly value added learning experience
It develops and tests students' knowledge of strategic management, financial management, risk assurance and audit management, as well as their knowledge of core internal auditing practice. Successful students are able to interact with directors and senior management at a strategic level on complex issues of risk, ethics and governance in the context of a global business environment.