front page IIA Diploma IIA Diploma Internal Audit Practice (part-time)
Birmingham City University
United Kingdom, Birmingham
If you are not a citizen of United States, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
The Diploma in Internal Audit Practice is designed for practising internal auditors who are considering a career in internal auditing. Employers regard it as the hallmark of a competent internal auditor.
Undertaking your training at Birmingham City University provides you with a number of distinct advantages
- Automatic exemptions from the Institute's examinations are available based on success on the University's programme,
- Full exemption from IIA UK & Ireland Diploma P1 to P5 examinations and entry to IIA Advanced Diploma, subject to attaining of PG Certicate Stage and passing P6 Case Study examination.
- The modular timetable allows you to complete studies at time to suit your life style and the time available in terms of employer support,
- You gain a highly regarded academic qualification whilst studying for your professional examinations,
- Our examinations process is scheduled to coincide with the IIA timetable offering the quickest route to qualification,
- All learning material is provided electonically via our web based virtual learning environment, and
- Our programme is delivered by practice based lecturing staff and visiting lecturers therefore delivering a highly value added learning experience
The Diploma equips students with a thorough grounding in the knowledge and skills required to develop their internal auditing career. It covers the principles and practices of internal auditing, risk management, control and governance. It also provides an appreciation of the management and accounting practices that are essential for effective internal audit practice.