première page BSc Hons Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
University of Bedfordshire
United Kingdom, Luton
If you are not a citizen of Luxembourg, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
The skills and knowledge you acquire on this course will make you
highly employable in a number of areas, including the software and
hardware industries, research and development, and industrial
production. Completion of the course will also open up a variety of
opportunities in computing, as well as the electronics industry and
During the course you will:
- Gain industry work experience as a hardware or software engineer
(through our pioneering Academic into Business Computing Centre)
- Exploit access to exceptional facilities (including 18
state-of-the-art labs) and leading developments in AI and robotics
- Benefit from working with the latest robots and techniques for
- Develop your skills with our hands-on approach to learning
- Enjoy our pragmatic approach to delivery and assessment including
lectures, practical sessions and 'surgeries'
- Learn in an environment that has been acclaimed as
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Object-oriented programming
- Software modelling
- Concepts and technologies of AI
- Mechatronic systems for robotics
- Robot modelling and control
- Advanced AI technologies
- Robotic navigation and path planning
- Social and professional project management
- Computer security
- Emerging systems
- Projects (in AI and robotics)
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
The use of ABC facilities will feature prominently to assign relevant
projects to students.
Students will work with industrial collaborators who will supervise
or advise on the projects.
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
Software Engineer, Programmer, Teacher.
MSc, PhD, Teaching Diploma / Certificate.