kezdőlap FdA Construction Management
University of Bedfordshire
United Kingdom, Luton
If you are not a citizen of Hungary, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
Completion of this course will open up a variety of career
opportunities in the construction industry and academia.
During the course you will:
- Experience high-quality industry-related teaching by practising
professionals who are currently working in industry
- Benefit from state-of-the-art resources and facilities supported
by dedicated technologists
- Experience a pragmatic approach to delivery and assessment of
- Gain a deep insight of policies and regulations that will enable
you to manage construction in the future
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Construction economics
- Contract, procurement and risk management
- Construction project management
- Emerging technologies and policy development in construction
- Honours project
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
This forms a consistent thread progressing through each year with
opportunities of engaging with industrial and business projects or
through engagement with an employer through work based learning and
attending exhibitions and seminars provided by experts.
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates of this degree will be able to go into any of the following
- Junior Construction Managers
- Progression to BSc Construction Management
On completing this course students are likely to progress into the
BSc in Construction Management, or any other related topic; MSc and
MSc by Research; MPhil / PhD.