front page Vacancies
|All regions||Become a Representative of Dream Foundation||Ongoing|
Become a Representative of Dream Foundation
- Have you ever dreamed about doing something unique and world-changing?
- Do you enjoy challenging situations and making things work?
- Would you like to help young people to follow their dream?
- Would you like to be your own boss, work internationally and expand your network of contacts?
If YES, keep on reading as we might be looking for you!
Dream Foundation is one of the largest study abroad organisations in Europe and currently we are expanding to new regions to help even more people go to study abroad each year.
If you would like to become Dream Foundation's Representative in your home country, area or town, you now have an opportunity you don't want to miss! Combine the passion of a social mission with entrepreneurial mindset, discipline, innovation and determination. Help people go to study abroad and bring great possibilities closer to them through representing more than 30 universities in Europe and beyond.
You and your team (which you will combine) is expected to:
- achieve your planned number of students going abroad
- carry out information and PR campaigns
- consult applicants and review applications
- organise language testings and pre-departure meetings
- cover the starting costs
You take advantage of:
- Social entrepreneurship model
- Well-developed and innovative IT system for everyday work
- Constantly growing number of partner universities
- International network of active people
- Training programs and possibility to grow and learn
- Funding based on results
If you feel that this opportunity is something for you, act now and apply to become a Representative of Dream Foundation in your region.
To show your interest, please fill in the profile. We will contact you shortly to move on with the selection process.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, don't hesitate to contact us for more information. And please feel free to pass this information to those who could be interested in this opportunity.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Head of International Affairs
Phone: +372 51 51 608
Dream Foundation is looking for volunteers. If you are an active and independent young person, we are offering you an opportunity to take part in the developing of an interntaional organization.
- like to communicate with people
- are punctual and don't like to leave details to chance
- are able to manage in difficult situations
- are proficient in English
send an e-mail to , that contains:
- a summary of your previous experiences (and a CV if you have one)
- a motivation letter - why would you want to join us?
- your future plans, expectations and time resources that you are willing to allocate
- a good opportunity for fast self-development and learning
- an international experience
- new contacts all over the world
- a great team :)
If you have any questions, please contact us!