strona główna BSc Management
TOMSK Polytechnic University
If you are not a citizen of Poland, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
The program is designed to:
- Train specialists, who would be able to work in the emerging market economy. These specialists should fluently speak foreign languages, become knowledgeable in computer sciences and be competent in business issues.
- Provide students with the ability to apply business skills and knowledge.
- Develop the confidence required to progress in the student's chosen management career.
- International management
- Marketing and investment of capital
- Human resources
- Business presentation
- Financial management
- Science and research
Graduates are competitive in the world intellectual market, work in domestic and foreign enterprises, in large Russian oil and gas companies, banks, financial institutions, and even create private firms.
Graduates can work at:
- organizations of any legal forms (commercial, non-commercial, state, municipal), where graduates can work as performer or low level managers in different administrative services;
- state and municipal structures;
- successful undertakers developing own business