Prima pagina BSc Mechanical Engineering
TOMSK Polytechnic University
If you are not a citizen of Romania, please choose the right country at the top of the page.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the fundamental principles of mechanics and design to suit the needs of a wide range of machine building. This programme covers the areas of mechanics, system analysis and material science.
- Provide student with flexibility in having a strong background in mechanics and gaining a focus in one of the following areas: technology of mechanical engineering, robotics and machines for metal cutting, hydraulic machines and compressors, and equipment for oil and gas extraction.
- Teach the main principles of the design and operation of a technological processes and machines and to enable students to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in future work.
- Prepare graduates to acquire high-responsibility positions and fulfill productive roles in society.
- Provide students with the capabilities which will enable them to advance their professional standing through further work experience.
- Applied science and research
Graduates able work in different branches of industry; there skills are needed for big companies, small enterprises and car service centrersl, where the take up:
- The design of machinery, tools, transport systems, robots, etc;
- The design and automation of technological process;
- The development of machinery, design and technological documentation using software (CAD/CAM system);
- The testing and diagnostics of the technological process and machinery;
- The implementation of machinery;
- Car repair and maintenance;
- Production standardization and certification.