front page Application process
Dream Foundation's online application process is quick, easy and secure. You can start filling in your application now, save your work, and complete it later. You will receive a unique applicant number which allows you to access your personal application, change it and add documents and submit or start new applications any time you want.
There are some basic requirements you should keep in mind before start filling in your application.
- You will graduate from secondary school this year or have already graduated.
- You want to study and develop yourself in a new environment.
- You are able to write and communicate in the language the studies are conducted in.
1. Find a course of interest
The first thing you have to do to get started with the application process is to find a course that interests you. You can use the course finder to sort through all the different opportunities. Next to the course listing you will find buttons to start the application.
2. Fill in and submit an online application form
In the online application form you have to submit personal information, academic results and a reference(s) from your teacher(s).
After submitting your application first time, Dream Foundation charges an application fee to cover the administrative costs. With this fee you can submit applications for up to 6 courses. You will receive an invoice shortly after the application has been accepted by the Dream Foundation and find the payment details there.
If this is your first application, you will also be generated a unique applicant code, otherwise you are required to log in with your code. It provides you with an opportunity to be able to log into the Dream Foundation's online systems and resume editing your applications later.
|Application filling guideline (.pdf)|
Documents required for the application:
- If you have graduated from high school, you will generally need to submit a copy of the high school diploma, final grades and your exam results. If you are in the final year of your secondary school you will have to attach your diploma to the online application form as soon as you have received it. You need to use the Dream Foundation grade transcript templates, available from here: grade transcripts
- An academic reference (recommendation letter) in English from your teacher is required. If you are not a student anymore, you can ask the letter of recommendation from a former teacher. You will be able to request the references using the online application form.
- A scanned copy of a passport (preferably at least two years to expiry date) also needs to be provided. Most institutions nowadays accept ID cards, but we strongly recommend to add a copy of the passport.
- Some courses may require additional documents to be attached to the application - specific instructions are given in the course description.
NB! You have to scan the original documents into the computer and attach them to the online application form. For more information, there is also a more comprehensive overview on required documents.
NB! Dream Foundation is not allowed to correct any mistakes in your application. After the application is accepted by Dream Foundation, it is forwarded directly to universities. Please make sure that all the information presented in the application form is correct and without mistakes.
If there are still significant mistakes in the application, Dream Foundation will not accept the application. In this case the application is sent back to the applicant with directions so the applicant could correct the mistakes. If the mistakes are corrected, the application has to be resubmitted by the applicant.
NB! Your privacy is important to us. The information that you enter in your application form will remain strictly confidential and we only use it to contact you concerning your application or studies and forward it to the education institutions that you have specified.
3. Language test
Dream Foundation organises its own English language test. The language test is compiled to give you valuable information about your language skills, a possibility to meet your future co-students and also provide additional information about studies abroad. We recommend to take the language test as early as possible.
You do not have to take the Dream Foundation language test if you already have received a sufficient grade in language tests such as TOEFL or IELTS. If you have taken the TOEFL or IELTS, then you need to scan the original certificate and add it to your online application form.
Read more about the Dream Foundation language test.
4. Letter of Acceptance
After the successful completion of the previous stages, you will receive an official letter of acceptance from the university you applied to.
The letter of acceptance can be conditional or unconditional. *
- Conditional Letter of Acceptance. In case you have received a conditional letter of acceptance please look for the conditions in the letter that you have to fulfil to be fully accepted. Typically, the conditions are just formalities and easy to meet.
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance or just Letter of Acceptance says that you have been accepted.
When you have received the letter of acceptance and there are no conditions that you are not able to fulfil, we recommend you to start preparing for your life abroad straight away.
* The names of the acceptance letters can vary depending on the institution but on a large scale there are two types of letters of acceptance.