перша сторінка Intern2013
Internship where you can really learn new things!
If you are looking for a marketing internship where you are expected to do much more than bring coffee or fill in boring reports, then keep on reading as this might be the opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Dream Foundation is one of the largest study abroad organisations in Europe that:
- offers an easy and innovative online application process
- operates in 10 different European countries
- represents more than 55 universities around the world
What’s the internship about?
Join us and become part of our challenging but exciting marketing activities like
- organising seminars and giving presentations in front of 30-40 people
- putting your knowledge into practice in social media campaigns
- consulting local candidates about further studies that will change their lives
What do we expect from you?
- Interest in the study abroad field (having the experience yourself is a big plus)
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Good communication skills (including good English)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
5 Reasons to take your internship with Dream Foundation
- Learn and gain practical experience in different marketing activities
- Develop your public speaking and communication skills
- Practice your time-management skills
- Meet new people and make international connections
- Take advantage from our training program
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING
15th of December 2012
To apply send us your CV and motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
"I've really enjoyed my internship in Dream Foundation"
It has helped me to unravel my strong points and hidden talents, taught me how to make important decisions on my own and become a more responsible person. Moreover, the people working in Dream Foundation were very helpful and provided me with various and interesting tasks. As a result of this I now understand what kind of work interests me and in what direction I should be heading in my life.
Aleksandra, intern from Estonia, 2011
"From the moment I was approved for the internship to the last call we had with my supervisor, I was having some of the greatest experiences in my life."
"Time with Dream Foundation has taught me many things"
Taking my internship with Dream Foundaiton was really interesting time for me. I was able to see how one international organisation operates, meet many new people and take part in different activities. For example I learned a lot while organising presentations and seminars, preparing marketing materials and going to educational fairs.
Joanna, intern from Poland, 2010
"I have benefited greatly from my time at Dream Foundation, it was developing and personally rewarding."
Beeing an intern for Dream Foundation Bulgaria was an amazing experience. The knowledge and skills that I've acquired during working for the organization will guide me through all of my working practice. I enjoyed all the different projects I was involved in and especially the cooperation with my supervisor.
Svetli, intern from Bulgaria, 2012